When we travel, we need certain things to make our journey easier. In the same way, when we are on our feminine journey, some tools can make things more convenient for us. Today, let us get to know more about crystals for feminine energy-
While using crystals, ensure that you clean them from time to time.
Best crystals for feminine energy
- The ancient Egyptians associated jasper with the menstrual blood of the Goddess Isis.
- This stone was used in ancient times to assist pregnant women and increase lactation.
- Early lapidaries believed that it offered protection against disease and provided energy to the body.
- Jasper symbolises nurturing, courage, and wisdom.
- It has an earthy vibration.
- Traditionally, it healed diseases of the stomach, lungs, and chest. The stone was said to increase fertility and creativity, overcoming impotence.
- Jasper helps you be honest with yourself when facing problems. It lets you move forward assertively in life and ground your energies.
- The Chinese considered Jade the most precious gem as it held five great virtues—wisdom, justice, modesty, courage, and purity.
- It also symbolises wealth, health, and love of virtue.
- This stone signifies wisdom gathered in tranquillity. It aids in meditation and stress release.
- Jade assisted childbirth and relieved dropsy. It was used in Chinese medicine for detoxification.
- It was carried by Chinese consorts as it purifies the soul and radiates nurturing and earthy energy.
- Malachite came from Egyptian copper mines in the Sinai that were sacred to the Goddess Venus.
- It is a natural prophylactic against danger that benefits nursing mothers and protected children.
- Medieval lapidaries recommended this stone for curing cramps and seizures and easing childbirth. Crystal workers today use it to draw disease from body and soul and assist psychosexual difficulties.
- On the physical level, it cleanses and regulates the body’s organs.
- It exposes personality imperfections, outgrown patterns, blockages, and ties that must be dissolved before evolving spiritually. This makes it one of the best crystals for doing shadow work.
- Use malachite very carefully as it is a powerful stone, and ensure that you wash your hands after using it as it is toxic in nature.
- Cleopatra and Nefertiti saw it as a wisdom stone and carried it to provide guidance in rulership.
- Chrysocolla calms physical and emotional trauma. Placed on the lower chakras, it helps heal sexual trauma from the current or past life.
- It is one of the crystals for feminine energy that is also used to reduce menstrual cramps.
- If you have had hurtful relationships, childhood trauma or a painful past, this crystal will help you accept, forgive and move forward in your life.
- Rose Quartz is the stone of unconditional love. It heals emotions and transforms relationships with yourself and others, drawing in love and harmony.
- Rose quartz is a crystal that helps with femininity.
- Working with this crystal brings loving vibes into your heart.
- It dissolves guilt and bitterness and teaches you to love and accept yourself, forgive the past, and live from your heart.
- Rose Quartz releases unexpressed emotions and underlying heartache that affects fertility.
- If you hold bitterness regarding a person or a situation in your body, using rose quartz as a meditative tool will help dissolve it.
- Amazonite is named after the Amazon River, and some legends claim that it was used by the Amazonians, a mythical tribe of warrior women.
- Amazonite is connected to the thymus. It is also referred to as the seat of the soul.
- It promotes a sense of inner peace and overall well-being. Amazonite can calm emotions, especially anxiety and fear.
- It is an excellent crystal for strength and provides a sense of nurturing support when needed.
- The Incas believed blue opal to be a gift from Pachamama, the Goddess of earth energy and abundance. It is now the national stone of Peru.
- Blue opal is a powerful healing stone.
- It allows you to tap into the energy of the earth to recharge and rejuvenate yourself.
- It assists you in seeing emotional patterns that need to be released.
- This crystal helps you see an abundance of happiness and joy surrounding you.
- The Sumerian Goddess Inanna wore a lapis lazuli necklace. Inanna also carried long wands of lapis that she used to measure the length of a person’s lifetime.
- The ancient Egyptians used lapis in jewellery and cosmetics. The Egyptian Book of the Dead explains the lapis as a powerful protector from evil spirits.
- Lapis lazuli is used for protection, truth, and to learn to harness your inner power. It stimulates intuition and can connect you with divine feminine energy.
- Black moonstone is connected to Goddess energy.
- It is a stone of feminine empowerment linked to the archetypes of the maiden and mother.
- It is an excellent companion stone for times of rebirth or transformation, especially spiritual rebirths.
- Black moonstone reveals to you your identity as seen by the divine.
- It can facilitate a connection between yourself and the Goddess you worship.
- It is a powerful tool to use during moon rituals.
- Black moonstone is related to physical, mental, and emotional growth.
- It encourages you to give in to your wild, dark feminine side and experience true freedom, following your passions and nurturing your soul. It is a dark feminine crystal.
- The Rainbow moonstone is related to the 13 moon cycles of the year and is one of the best crystals for feminine energy.
- Ancient Romans believed that it carried the energy of the Goddess Diana.
- The Greeks also revered the stone, associating it with the moon Goddess Selene, Artemis, and Hecate, among others.
- In India, it was believed that by placing a moonstone in your mouth on the night of a full moon, you could tell the future. Moonstones are seen as symbols of fertility in the Middle East and are sewn into women’s undergarments.
- Moonstone is traditionally associated with cycles of fertility.
- It is a powerful abundance stone and is excellent for manifesting. Rainbow moonstone also helps balance the emotions.
Golden rutilated quartz
- It is also known as maidenhair quartz or Venus hair quartz because it looks like silken strands of golden hair trapped within the crystal.
- Golden rutilated quartz is a powerful cleanser. It quickly works to break up blockages from within your aura or chakra system and then transmutes it into positive energy.
- Among all the crystals for feminine energy, this crystal promotes self-confidence and encourages the recognition of your own beauty.
- Golden rutilated quartz also corresponds to sensuality and sexuality.
- Selenite is named after the Greek Goddess of the Moon, Selene.
- Selenite is a high-energy healing crystal known for its purifying capabilities.
- This feminine energy crystal connects you with the moon cycle and is associated with things influenced by lunar energy (femininity, intuition, and emotions).